Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil
5.07 fl.oz./150 ml
- Won't strip skin's natural moisture
- Hydrating, soothing and non-irritating (even on the eyes!)
- Visibly brightens lackluster skin
- Helps restore skin's moisture barrier
How To Use
- Gently massage over face, eyes and neck
- Rinse clean and pat dry
- If double cleansing, skip drying and move on to your second cleanse with Balancing Cleanser
Inspired By Wellness
Prickly Pear Extract
Mulberry Fruit Extract
Camellia Seed Oil
Backed By Science
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, SLS/SLES & Silicone
- A portion of this product is made with PCR (post-consumer recycled) materials
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use an oil cleanser if I'm oily or combo?
How do I double cleanse with this?
Will an oil cleanser clog my pores?
Can I use this to remove eye make up?
Just got this at Wholefoods and am really liking it. It's thinner and lighter than other oil cleansers I've used. This does a good job taking off makeup!
I prefer to use oil to remove my make-up so my face doesn't get so dry and this one is the best one I've found yet. It's light weight and effective, also great for facial massage.
- Samantha C.
This oil has been a life saver at night removing my make up. My skin feels so so soft and refreshed after use it's incredible. A Must try product!
- Tamara W.